Anchorage, KY 40223
Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-9 p.m.;
Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 5-10 p.m.;
Saturday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-10 p.m.;
Sunday, 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Regional, and American Southern
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
The new place seats a couple of hundred people in a sprawling, two-level venue that boasts two bars and an intricate mix of indoor and outdoor seating (on the hottest days of the year, the patios are surrounded by industrial-sized fans that give off a dull roar, but do a fine job of cooling things off). All this is surrounded by a splendid park-like setting of stately trees and fetching gardens. The menu is a whimsical whirl of influences that juxtaposes items like proletarian classics like fried bologna sandwiches ($9) with high-falutin' plates like pan-seared sea bass encrusted with pistachios and crab ($34).
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access
- Yes. Each level of the restaurant is accessible for people using wheelchairs — but moving from level to level requires exiting, going around and returning at the other level.