Joe's Crab Shack
Louisville, KY 40202
Sunday - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Regional, and Seafood
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Crabhouse
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Hit the beach at this Joe's Crab Shack locale along the Louisville waterfront. The prime location offers up nice views of the Ohio River and some seafood that tastes like it's fresh out of the ocean. The atmosphere is fun for the whole family and a good break from some of the more stuffy establishments. Crab is only the tip of the seafood iceberg at Joe's. You can start off with a bucket of shrimp, some crab cakes or some Mussels Marinara. After that it's time for the main course and your choice of turf, surf or some of the mega-platters that Joe's has to offer. Of course it all goes well with a bottle of Corona, if you are of age. Enjoy the food and the view.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Cruise Ship
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bustling, Cleanliness, Moderate, Theme, and Tourist Spot
- Noise Level
- Waterfront, Accessible By Boat, City Ownership, City Skyline, Free Admission, Tourist Spot, and Water View
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Preston Street
- Available, Free Lot, Nearby, and Paid Lot