Louisville Summer Guide 2012
Everything you need to know about festivals, food & fun
An Italian-inspired treat is on the menu this summer at Red Hot Roasters.
Some say nothing beats firing up the ole grill for some summer barbecue. Others says let the...
Your guide to 11 days of food, rides, music, exhibits
top photo galleries
- Lineup for Forecastle Festival 2012
- USA TODAY's 2012 summer movies guide
- Hottest Women of the Summer 2011
- Best of 2011: Local Music Festivals
- Hottest Men of Summer 2011
- Best of 2011: Hot Country Nights at 4th Street Live
- Best of 2011: Waterfront Wednesdays
- Summer style guide
- In the Swim
- 10 Great Reasons to stay in Louisville this summer
- Hot Swimsuits: Summer in the City!
- 5 great summertime toys
- The summer's best flip-flops
- Metromix's hunkiest guys of summer
- 25 sexiest men of summer movies
- 30 sexiest women of summer movies
- Summer music festivals: coast to coast!
- Metromix's hottest girls of summer
MORE Events FEATURES
Cool down this summer at one of our favorite places
A round-up of top-name shows coming to Louisville stages
A look at the announced lineups for some of summer's hottest music festivals:
This summer sees a return of the stalwarts, including The Avengers, Batman and Spider-Man.
The concert industry is looking forward to a good year, with a summer featuring reunions of the Beach Boys and Van Halen.
Stars including Drew Barrymore, Britney Spears and Brad Pitt may be lining up at the altar this summer.
Tips on where to eat, dance, drink & more near the KFC Yum! Center
Tips on where to eat, dance, drink & more in the Highlands
More than just another pub crawl
Here are a few craft brews to quench your thirst
If you only have a few bucks to spend - this is where you want to be
Area wineries are offering tasting sessions and vineyard tours.
Stop singing in the shower and share talents
Here's a roundup of thai restaurant reviews
Craving sushi? Check out this roundup of reviews from Louisville's best.
- Global Shoes Muhammad Ali Center - 144 N. Sixth St. - Downtown
- Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody Kentucky Center - 501 W. Main St. - Gallery District
- The Cryers Abbey Road On The River - 140 North 4th St - Downtown
- Them Beatles Abbey Road On The River - 140 North 4th St - Downtown
- Paul Felice Steve Sizemore Group Abbey Road On The River - 140 North 4th St - Downtown
- Unsavory Characters Flame Run - 828 E. Market St. - Gallery District
- The Wailers Featuring Dem Reggae Bon / Lazy Sunday / Pma Diamond Pub & Billiards - 630 Barret Ave. - Central Louisville